Cleanroom Paper is a specially treated paper designed to minimize the occurrence of particles, ionic compounds, and static electricity within paper.
It is used in a cleanroom where semiconductors and high-tech electronic equipment are produced.
KM cleanroom printing papers are mainly designed for writing and printing, by polymerization process, fibers and particles are tightly bound in a clean paper, and can reduce the static electricity. We offer a virility of colors and sizes of clean paper. They can be used for notebooks,clean printing paper and writing paper.
Product name: Cleanroom paper
Material : Wood pulp
Size : A3/A4/A5 or customized size
Color : Colored, White,Sky Blue,Light Blue,Light Yellow,etc
Weight: 72 / 80GSM
A3 250 pcs/bag, 5 bags/CTN ;
A4 250 pcs/bag, 10 bags/CTN ;
A5 250 pcs/bag, 20 bags/CTN ;
• Environment friendly fiber material,Ultralow particle generation
• Ultralow ex-tractable chemicals
• Ultralow metallic ion content
• High brightness
• High opacity
• High tear and tensile strength, burst strength of 50 lbs per sq in
• Heat resistant , the cleanroom paper can be autoclaved for 40 minutes at 121 degrees F.
• Compatible with virtually any ink system
• Processed and double bag packaged in a Class 100 clean room
1. Special treatment on the paper surface, decrease dust. Specially designed for writing, printing, and photo-copying machine in Cleanroom environment.
2. Through polymerization process, fiber lint and particulates are lightly bound into the sheet
3. Decrease electro-static buildup and minimize scrap rate of copier
4. Vacuum packed
5.Recyclable and environmental friendly paper
6. High tear and tensile strength, clear writing
7. Excellent heat resistance material for laser printing and photocopier
Used in advanced electronic appliance production lines, cleanrooms, testing laboratories, pharmaceutical production lines, etc.
Office supplies such as copy paper, standard worksheets and workbooks, printer paper, notebooks, scratch paper, etc.
Widely used in cleanroom for any printer and photocopier. Clean room dedicated, used to copy, print (ordinary print, print format), written records and process on the insert card use.
Cleanroom interleaves used to store wafers, photovoltaic modules, and semiconductor products; also to absorb shocks